*READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL*
By attending my appointment, I agree that I am not currently experiencing: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, sore throat, and/or new loss of taste or smell*. I agree that I have not: tested positive for COVID-19, knowingly been exposed to someone with COVID-19, recently traveled to an area with a high infection rate or been to a nursing home.
If you have experienced any of the above, please reschedule your appointment at least 14 days from now.
COVID-19 OFFICE PROTOCOL
1) If door is closed, send a message to (503) 809-0800 to let us know you've arrived, and wait in the chairs down the hall at the top of the stairs.
2) Wear a face mask before/during your treatment in the clinic. We have a few extras in case you forget yours.
3) Each room and equipment will be wiped down extensively with anti-viral wipes before/after your treatment.
4) Each patient arriving will have their temperature checked.
5) Use hand sanitizer at the front desk when you arrive.
*Please note: other less common symptoms have been reported, including gastrointestinal symptoms like nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
** Please come prepared by wearing a mask